The GST Council has started its difficult work of structuring the newly agreed GST in its first meeting. As an initial decision, the Council has agreed on an exemption limit of Rs 20 lakh. This means that traders and entities whose turnover is less than Rs 20 lakh annually doesn’t come under t..
Government has appointed three academicians from the country’s renowned institutions as its nominees to the newly formed Monetary Policy Committee (MPC). Chetan Gha
Bank of Japan has reinforced its monetary easing programme by introducing another innovative tool. This time, the Japanese central bank has set a cap on the 10-year bond
developed as part of the Rs 48000 crore Smart Cities Mission. This is the third list of the cities to be developed under the mission. The new list includes 27 new cities
The external debt of the country reached $486.6 bn as on March end 2016. According to the verification of the trend by the government on the basis of the Report published
India’s forex saving policy on solar front that of local manufacturing should take place in India has to be abandoned with the WTO verdict against it. The WTO in it
Dictionary on Indian Economy
- Raghuram Rajan: The Gladiator returns to Chicago
- Why the GST reform is transformational?
- India Black Money Report: CBI underestimates black money at Rs 25 lakh crore
- High interest rate rather than inflation is the macroeconomic problem for India right now
- Japan’s first trade deficit in 30 years is part of the Global Shift
- Arvind Subramanian rocks with 'Chakravyuha' in Economic Survey
- NREGS: give respect to the tax payer’s money
- Why Britain can’t exit India aid programme soon?
- This year’s World Economic Forum may discuss the credibility of the capitalist system
- Vodafone verdict may encourage round tripping and treaty shopping.