The theme in front of the World Economic Forum meeting was the rising anti-globalisation trend. Chinese President Xi Jinping who came to Davos like a chief guest, was supposed to led the pro-globalisation camp. In the opposite was the swearing ceremony of Donald Trump who challenged the world trade..
The transformative indirect tax regime -GST is all set to be implemented from July 1st, 2017 as the Centre and states settled all of their remaining areas of divergence.
Retail inflation (CPI) came down to 3.41 % - its three year low in December 2016 according to the latest data from Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. Th
The RBI’s first and most authenticate response about its role in the demonetisation response indicate that the central bank has acted as per government instructions
Crude has ended its ten-week consecutive rise to stop and fell to $ 54.3 (Brent) from the previous week high of $58. This was amidst prospects of robust supply by the US
The US lawmakers have reintroduced a bill seeking pinching restrictions on H1B Visa regime that may reduce opportunities for Indian techies in the US. Election of Donald
The Central Statistical Organization’s advance GDP estimate for the current year indicates a decline in the country’s growth rate to 7.1%; without considering
Dictionary on Indian Economy
- Logic of withdrawing Rs 1000 and Rs 500 notes
- Raghuram Rajan: The Gladiator returns to Chicago
- Why the GST reform is transformational?
- Good intention but poor thinking - what troubles demonetization?
- India Black Money Report: CBI underestimates black money at Rs 25 lakh crore
- High interest rate rather than inflation is the macroeconomic problem for India right now
- Japan’s first trade deficit in 30 years is part of the Global Shift
- Why we need an emergency monetization plan as well?
- Arvind Subramanian rocks with 'Chakravyuha' in Economic Survey
- NREGS: give respect to the tax payer’s money