India and the US- the fast emerging friends on several fronts continue to differ on IPR issues. In the bilateral Trade Policy Forum meeting held at New Delhi, representatives of the two countries both countries opened new areas of conflicts within the IPR front. Commerce Minister Nirmala Sith..
The crucial second meeting of the GST Council ended a day before its schedule as states put resistance on center’s attempt to introduce cess on certain types of goo
The Government is planning to make extra steps to ensure credibility of macro-economic data like the GDP estimation. A big renovation of existing statistical data collect
The GST Council is starting its second meeting tomorrow to confront the most difficult task of fixing the standard GST rate. Meeting will extend for three days. Fir
Can BRICS bring back rhythm in its usual attack against West dominated world economic order, especially after considerable conflict at the political level between the two
The UIDAI’s (Unique Identification Authority of India) mega identification programme Aadhaar so far covered 106.69 crore people making it the biggest identification
BRICS’ s Goa edition is expected to reflect the drift between India and China on the latter’s selective protectionism to Pakistan’s sponsorship of terro
Dictionary on Indian Economy
- Raghuram Rajan: The Gladiator returns to Chicago
- Why the GST reform is transformational?
- India Black Money Report: CBI underestimates black money at Rs 25 lakh crore
- High interest rate rather than inflation is the macroeconomic problem for India right now
- Japan’s first trade deficit in 30 years is part of the Global Shift
- NREGS: give respect to the tax payer’s money
- Arvind Subramanian rocks with 'Chakravyuha' in Economic Survey
- Why Britain can’t exit India aid programme soon?
- This year’s World Economic Forum may discuss the credibility of the capitalist system
- Vodafone verdict may encourage round tripping and treaty shopping.